Outhouse Designs is proudly located in Austin, Texas. In business since 1985, we are recognized as an industry leader in the designing, manufacturing and distribution of branded, licensed, and private label apparel and accessories. We are best known for our award-winning design and print capabilities. We offer custom services so you can create your own unique product. We can begin with your initial concept and assist you all the way to the finished product.
Our extensive resources and experience allows us to offer additional valued finishing services as well. These services include folding, tagging, bagging, bar coding, and even the electronic exchange of purchase orders, invoices and shipping documents through E.D.I.
Our success is attributed to our employees' commitment to innovation, quality and service and to our partnerships that include mass, mid-tier, and specialty retailers, as well as the many loyal customers we serve.
Thanks y'all. We greatly appreciate your business.
A highly trained staff including customer sales representatives, in-house graphic artists, and production crews using a wide variety of machinery, printing and embroidery techniques ensures your order receives the highest level of care and quality.
We average around 50 full-time employees, many employed for over 15 years. As our most important asset, providing a fun atmosphere and quality of life for our employees is a priority.
We're proud to support a variety of worthy initiatives each year, including:
• Anthropos Arts, where music and mentoring turn into opportunities.
• Chive Charities, committed to championing the underdogs. Targeting three specific causes: rare medical diagnoses, first responders, and veterans, Chive Charities spreads awareness through sharing the personal stories of grit, courage, and never giving up.
• Health Alliance for Austin Musicians (HAAM), providing access to affordable healthcare for Austin’s low-income, working musicians, with a focus on prevention and wellness.
• The MusicFest, along with the Texas Music Scene television series teamed up to produce a fundraiser to assist musicians and crew members during the Covid-19 pandemic. 100% of donations go to the musicians and crew via HUCK foundation (Helping Underprivileged, Citizens and Kids Foundation).
• New Orleans Musicians' Clinic & Assistance Foundation (NOMAF), keeping New Orleans music alive and well.
• Texas Craft Brewers Guild, an association of brewers advancing the Texas craft beer industry through advocacy and education.